Terms & conditions
The owner of an online store www.partenope-shoes.com is PARTENOPE Jakub Turowski, company registered in Poland. Our registered address is 44-100 Gliwice, ul. Tadeusza Kosciuszki 1C lok. 409. Our Vat number is PL 6312611722.
- Online store www.partenope-shoes.com is retail seller of Partenope products, high quality men's shoes and accessories.
- Prices on the site in EURO, GBP or PLN include VAT or taxes. These prices do not include the costs of shipping, which are listed separately and before confirming the purchase.
II. Ordering process
- At the online store www.partenope-shoes.com you can place orders 24 hours a day.
- The customer completes the order reviewing the products in the store and selecting "Buy Now" button on the product site. When ready to place an order customer uses button "Checkout".
- Throughout the duration of the purchasing customer has the ability to view and edit the contents of your basket (add and delete products and varying the amount of the product in the basket).
- In Basket (summary order) are pre-selected products and information on the total contract value. Using the "Checkout" button client indicates:
- the address to which to be delivered indicated earlier products
- delivery method
- form of payment
Client receive an e-mail with confirmation containing a summary of the order.
III. Execution of the contract
- The contract is concluded between the client and Partenope once the order is confirmed and means acceptance of the terms and conditions described below.
- We will put all care in ensuring that the description and color match the product. However, the pictures may occasionally have small differences in it.
- The implementation of all orders is done carefully, thoroughly and appropriately as soon as possible. Orders will be accepted for execution at the latest within 3 days after the deposit of the Customer.
- We attach to the product an invoice.
- In case of lack of any item from the order, the client will be immediately informed. If the customer agrees order will be send without the missing item. Otherwise, the order will not be processed and - if the payment has been made - the whole paid amount will be returned to the Client.
- Orders will not be implemented in case of incorrectly completed order form, or in case of giving incomplete personal data, including an incorrect or incomplete address for delivery of goods.
IV. Payment and Delivery
- Partenope-shoes.com online store allows you to make electronic payments (via PayU) for the ordered products.
- The customer has the right to check, in the presence of the shipping company employee if consignment is not damaged and that the delivered product is in comply with the order.
- Select your shipping destination from the list of countries on the cart Delivery to display the available options and charges
- During free shipping promotions, the delivery cost will be removed on the final payment page.
V. Product quality
- We guarantee that every shoe is made of high quality natural leathers and made in Italy by skilled personnel with regards to environmental protection and ecology standards. Leathers are always vegetable tanned without chrome or toxic chemicals.
- Please mind that leather is natural resource and there may sometimes be exposed slight iperfections including: irregularities, visible pores, of different structure because of soft calf leather characteristics as a natural resource. The hand made production process and hand painting of many models may also imply small irregularities and imperfections which shall not be considered as a defect.
VI. Exchange and return of products
- If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (ICACRs), you have the right to cancel your order with providing us a given notice.
- Return of the goods is possible up to 21 days from the invoice date.
- In the case of exchanging item or canceling order the customer returns the goods to: PARTENOPE Jakub Turowski, ul. Tadeusza Kosciuszki 1C lok. 409, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland. Customer bear the cost of returning the product.
- The returned item must be accompanied by withdraw from the contract and the bank account number to return the money to the Client (click to download return form).
- To exchange item client should return product and order new one.
- In the case of exchanging or canceling order items must be returned in their original condition, unused, in original box with all accessories attached. If the goods will bear traces of use it will not be accepted. Goods should be sent immediately, but no later than within 21 days of notification of the intention to refund or exchange.
VII. Defects of ordered goods
- Every product is carefully checked by partenope-shoes.com staff before shipping it to customer.
- In case it happened that you received a defected product please contact us and we will change it to new product free from defects or refund your money.
In case of any questions please contact us. Partenope-shoes.com is selling premium quality shoes and accesories made in Italy, and promise to make you feel comfortable and satisfied with your every purchase and during order process.